All students must agree to adhere to the below when booking a seat in the reading room:
I acknowledge that by reserving and using this study space, I am bound by the requirements of HALO's Pledge. In particular:
- I will not use this space if I am experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever or cough;
- I will wear an appropriate face covering/mask at all times
- I will maintain appropriate social distancing
- I will protect my health and that of others by keeping this shared common space clean, by carefully following the sanitizing instructions at my reserved workspace and at equipment such as printers, before I begin use.
In addition, I acknowledge that I am expected to
- show my "CLEARED" status on my CoVerified app. when entering the Library building;
- have my student ID with me at all times and
- contact a library staff member immediately about any problems encountered with using the space, including disruptive or unsafe behavior by others.
No eating is permitted in the Library. You may drink from a water bottle with an attached straw if you are able to do so without removing your face covering/mask.